Child Development & Recreation
The course is arranged over two terms and comprises 850 points,
which represents full-time studies.
The courses are studied both at the school and via distance learning, and workplace learning is included. During the course, you will acquire knowledge that will make you employable
as a pediatric nurse.
National courses/Gymnasium courses, 800 academic points (p)
- Pedagogical Activities, 200 p
- The Child’s Learning and Growth, 100 p
- Pedagogical Leadership, 100 p
- Communication, 100 p
- Pedagogical Theory in Special Needs Teaching, 100 p
- Creative Activities, 100 p
- Pedagogical Theory in Health Care, 100 p